Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Cascade (River of Time, #2) by Lisa T. Bergren

Cascade by Lisa Tawn Bergren
Rating: 5 Snowflakes


This is going to be short and sweet simply because It's so hard to write a review and do it justice on a book that completely sweeps you off your feet in every way possible!!! This is such an AMAZING series and I really, really don't want it to ever end!!

Cascade was another addicting addition to River of Time series. I can ramble on and on but if you have read Waterfall, you are in for another AWESOME reading experience that will linger in your thoughts for quite some time. I read this a while ago now, and I still feel giddy when I think about it! It is a MUST read! Absolutely hands down one of my ALL-Time FAVS!!!

I love that there is never a dull moment, the action keeps anyone with a hint of A.D.D flipping those pages and totally submerged within them!

You get action, romance, deception, a heroin with more will-power and determination that makes your heart pump at an excessive rate (those who have cardiac conditions..may want to read in intervals) (just joking). You have a major swoon-worthy male counterpart that will have you squeezing your book/e-reader in the palms of your hands and hopeing to the high heavens that he reveals those luscious abs that we all come to love! Not only that, but let me tell you, Marcello is not only all of the above but he has a heart of gold and a deep devotion of love for Gabby that anyone with a fairy-tale dream generated guy in their mind will fit him in that place.

You want secondary characters that blow your mind and add just as much flavor to the story...this one has that and more.

Cascade picks up right where Waterfall left off. The She-Wolves of Siena are back with more tough decisions, bubonic plague etc.

This isn't my typical review and I have a tendancy to ramble on about books I am totally in love with, but I just can't say enough how much I love it!

1 comment:

  1. I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

    Website
    Information
    Click Here

    ReplyDelete