Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Teaser Tuesday, #17


Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays!

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
Grab your current read
Open to a random page
Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)
Dark Triumph by Robin LaFevers
Expected Publication: April 2, 2013
Houghton Mifflin Books for Children
My Teasers from Ebook page 15...
"Which of you learned of our little surprise greeting and crept out to warn the duchess?"
"Even the best traps don't catch all the rats the first time, my lord."
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!


13 comments:

  1. Nice teaser! So many are looking forward to this one. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to dive into it! It was one of my most anticipated reads for this year. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Great teaser! I just got Grave Mercy recently and cannot wait to start!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely LOVED Grave Mercy! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for stopping by my TT. On my way to yours now...

      Delete
  3. Great teaser. I can't wait to read this one. I loved Grave Mercy. Come see my teasers for Necessity's Child by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller and Unremembered by Jessica Brody. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Teaser! I still need to read Grave Mercy though ;)
    Here's mine : http://wp.me/p2rC8n-tD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! Oh, it's soooo good! I loved it! I hope you can read it soon. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  5. Oooh, I can't wait to get my hands on this one!! Great teaser! Here's my TT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy it once you do! Thanks for stopping by! On my way to yours now :)

      Delete
  6. Oh I need to get to this soon. Hope you're enjoying this Amber! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachel! I haven't gotten very far yet, but I can't wait to dive in!! Thanks for dropping by!

      Delete
  7. Oh that's a great saying about rats. Great teaser!

    If you'd like to stop by I have a teaser up this week as well...
    http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2013/02/teaser-tuesday-152.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

    Mazcons.com
    Information
    Click Here
    Visit Web

    ReplyDelete