Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Teaser Tuesday #43





Welcome to Teaser Tuesdays! Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following: Grab your current read Open to a random page Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!) Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My Teaser Tuesday is for the following...


Steelheart (Reckoners, #1)

 STEELHEART by Brandon Sanderson
Publisher: Delacorte
Publication Date: September 24, 2013
Series: Reckoners #1
 
 
 
 
Quotes from Pages 138 
 
"How do we trust this guy?" I asked.
 
"Best to never trust a weapons merchant, my friend. They all sell to both sides, and they are the only ones who win if a conflict continues indefinitely."
 
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Teaser Tuesdays post, or share your ‘teasers’ in a comment here if you don’t have a blog Thanks!
 
 

 

14 comments:

  1. Oh, this quote totally reminds me of the gun runner character in that Nicholas Cage movie? Brandon Sanderson's on my TBR list because I've already heard so many awesome things about his writing. Loved this teaser honey, thanks for sharing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book's title alone is a grabber! Love your teaser too. This sounds like a hard-hitting, action filled story.
    My Teaser is from SMOKE, WINGS & STONE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's sounds like a really good book, just from the teaser.. will have to add it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am also like to read a book especialy about chemical but thanks for sharing a good book here.

    You can read about samsung galaxy note 3 that i wrote

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is mine: http://reviewbooksandmore.com/2013/09/17/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713/ or http://andreareadsandreviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/tuesday-teasers-meme-91713.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've started this one but haven't gotten very far yet. I'm enjoying it, though. It's my first Sanderson novel but I can see why he's got scores of fans. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard so much about Sanderson but I haven't gotten to any of his novels yet. I should look around for a readalong to get me going with one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting teaser! I hope you're enjoying this. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. interesting, have to read this book soon, thanks for your post

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am truly inspired by this online journal! Extremely clear clarification of issues is given and it is open to every living soul. I have perused your post, truly you have given this extraordinary informative data about it. Texas Holdem Poker

    ReplyDelete