Saturday, July 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves #63

A weekly meme hosted by, Tynga's Reviews, that features the books we bought, borrowed, were gifted, and were given for review. 
 Our recap for the week!
Reviews:

WinterHaven Fun:

We had an amazing book haul week!  I received an insane parcel from Harper and St. Martins made our dreams come true!  Here's what we received!

Echoes of Us (The Hybrid Chronicles #3) Illusions of Fate The Jewel (The Lone City, #1) The Perilous Sea (The Elemental Trilogy, #2) Loop My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories A New Darkness (The Starblade Chronicles, #1)
For Review:

*Special thanks to Epic Reads, HarperTeen & St. Martins Press *

I hope everyone had an amazing week as well!  Leave me a link so I can see all your pretties!

10 comments:

  1. Great haul! I can't wait until Illusions of Fate and My True Love Gave to Me comes out so I can pick up a copy. Happy reading!!!!
    Here's my STS
    http://betweenyabookends.blogspot.com/2014/07/stacking-shelves-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul and I see you've got Jewel....I wants :3

    My new pretties :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HarperTeen are amazing and they make my TBR list endless! I am so excited for The Jewel and Illusions of Fate, I am really excited to read both of those. I hope you enjoy all your reads this week :) Here's my STS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, awesome! I also got The Jewel and The Perilous Sea! I seriously loved The Burning Sky, so I was thrilled to see the lovely ARC of book two :D I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have a fabulous weekend!

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Haul! Those books look amazing, enjoy.
    Here's my STS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually don't really like anthologies but I did add My True Love Gave to Me to my wishlist. There are just so many great authors in there. I love, love, love the cover of Illusions of Fate. I also really excited for Loop! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great haul! I can't wait to read The Jewel!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVED Illusions of Fate, I'd only read her Mind Games series which I enjoyed for the crazy but Illusions of Fate was everything I thought it was going to be. :) I'm starting The Jewel soon, so pretty. :) Happy reading!

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness you got some awesome books this week! I can't wait to see your reviews for some of these. Great haul! Happy reading! ^__^

    Amelia | My Haul

    ReplyDelete