Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday - Spelled by Betsy Schow


Welcome to Waiting On Wednesday here at

 Winterhaven Books!

This is a feature created by Jill at Breaking The Spine where we share some books we are anxiously awaiting.

This week's pick...


Expected Publication: 
June 2nd by Sourcefire Books



 Fairy Tale Survival Rule #32: If you find yourself at the mercy of a wicked witch, sing a romantic ballad and wait for your Prince Charming to save the day. Yeah, no thanks. Dorthea is completely princed out. Sure being the crown princess of Emerald has its perks—like Glenda Original ball gowns and Hans Christian Louboutin heels. But a forced marriage to the brooding prince Kato is so not what Dorthea had in mind for her enchanted future. Talk about unhappily ever after. Trying to fix her prince problem by wishing on a (cursed) star royally backfires, leaving the kingdom in chaos and her parents stuck in some place called "Kansas." Now it's up to Dorthea and her pixed off prince to find the mysterious Wizard of Oz and undo the curse...before it releases the wickedest witch of all and spells The End for the world of Story.

I really don't need much more than the promise of Wizard of Oz & Hans Christian Louboutin heels!! I have been awaiting a story like this. I didn't enjoy the last one so I'm hoping this lives up to my expectations!





7 comments:

  1. What a cute spin! I'm adding it now :) I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does look fun right? I need something like this every now and then.

      Delete
  2. I love this cover. I was debating on downloading this one. I think I might have to! Enjoy it! My WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. *Whispers* Do it and then let me know what you think! heheheh

      Delete
  3. Oh man. Those shows :D I can see the appeal - anything based on a classic will catch my attention. I hope you enjoy this one when you read it!

    Have a fabulous week :)

    Check out my WoW post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed this one turns out well! Thanks lovely I hope you enjoy it also.

      Delete